Updated December 5, 2013
Fuel-Efficient Vehicle Preferred Parking Program
The program allows fuel efficient vehicles to park in special designated spaces on Mason campuses. The program continues to develop and we are happy to have this program available for Arlington students.
- To see if your vehicle qualifies as a fuel efficient vehicle please visit http://www.greenercars.org/Leed2013.xls
- In order to park in these spaces your vehicle must be on the list.
- If you drive a secondary vehicle that is not on the list you may not use your supplementary permit with it and park in the fuel efficient space that day.
- If your vehicle does qualify, please bring your vehicle registration to parking services and you will be issued a supplementary permit that will allow you to park in any of the spaces listed below.
- In order to park in a lot or deck you must have the proper primary permit for that location(i.e. a surface lot permit holder may not park in the deck).
- Please note that parking in the fuel efficient spaces is based on a first come first serve basis and there is no guarantee of a preferred space.
- We encourage everyone who drives a fuel efficient vehicle that qualifies to participate in this program and help support Mason’s green initiatives and sustainability programs.
Locations of Fuel-Efficient Vehicle Parking
Fairfax Campus (Program for Faculty/Staff Only):
Mason Pond Drive - 2 spaces
Lot A - 8 spaces
Mason Pond Garage (3rd level) - 8 spaces
Shenandoah Parking Garage (3rd level) - 10 spaces
Lot H (northeast corner of lot closest to University Dr) - 11 spaces
Rappahannock River Garage(southeast corner on Level 1) - 7 spaces
- Prince William Campus (Program for Faculty/Staff Only):
Occoquan Lot - 4 spaces
King Lot - 2 spaces
Discovery Lot - 4 spaces
Beacon Hall - 7 spaces
Arlington Campus (Program for Faculty/Staff and Students):
If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com.
Metropolitan Parking Deck (P1 level) - 24 (available for faculty/staff and students participating in the program)
Founders Hall Garage - 22 (available for faculty/staff and students participating in the program)